1.13.2012

JP {Newborn Photography}

John Paul was born right in between Christmas and New Year's and his parents couldn't have received a better holiday gift. We are very good friends of the family and I could hardly wait for his first photo shoot. JP was my first baby session of the new year and we took the photos right here in my home studio in Framingham, MA. I think we are definitely off to a great start this year and I am looking forward to all that 2012 has to offer. At only ten days old, he is such a handsome little guy but definitely not very sleepy at first. However, after a while, he finally took a nap and we captured some of my favorite shots from the session. What a beautiful family! I had lots of fun with JP and I especially loved editing these images. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Happy Friday everyone!











Congratulations Paula & Silas!

No comments:

Post a Comment